Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Whats the best form of birth control?

I'm married, want to have sex and I've already had a little one and I know that abstinence is the best way blah blah blah blah...Whats the best form of birth control?
Talk to your doctor- there are plenty of easy birth control methods out there now. The pill being the most effective and proven method- it allows you to have sex without extra protection (read: more fun!) It also regulates your menstrual cycle.





There are of course many more options besides barrier methods which, for married couples, aren't the best solution. Vaginal ring, IUD, the patch, DepoProvera... just to name a few!Whats the best form of birth control?
Well, depends on what is important to you when you think about birth control.





For me, I abhor anything that does upheavals to my hormones as I believe more in holistic health. Thus, I will NEVER choose to use pills.





So I dun really have much choice left but to use the condom.





However, that is not a very good way as the protection is only 90% max. My son was concieved while i used a condom... ;)





So it really depends on what is important to you. Are you looking for convenience, how it affects our health or effectiveness?
Vasectomy works all the time.
all of them are good but you should see your nurse to see what is better for you

No comments:

Post a Comment