Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to make some form controls visible or invisible based on a combo box selection (Codes Request).?

I am developing a directory database in MS Access 2007.


My question is what codes can I you use so that when I select an Activity (Agro Dealer Association) in a combo box on my form it will hide the Member of which Association Table. Help needed UrgentlyHow to make some form controls visible or invisible based on a combo box selection (Codes Request).?
In the Form, double click on the combo box, it will show you the code, then put conditional sort of like this:


if(combobox1.MemberValue==';Agro Dealer Association';)


control.visible=false;





check the combobox propertie cause I don't remeber exactly the sintaxis but its somethink like that.


Good luck!How to make some form controls visible or invisible based on a combo box selection (Codes Request).?
Please review VBA. for more specific coding according to your question please describe the detail





or mail me on a d i l _ b a n g u s h @ y a h o o . c o m





please remove spaces.








with regard
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment