Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best form of birth control in your opinion?

I was wonder what your favorite form of birth control is? This is for a married, responsible couple,who already have a child and just want to wait a fairly long period of time before having another one. Husband hates condoms, I cant remember to take pill, I have an IUD horror story, so what other reliable, simple options are there??? I mean I know what options there are but I'm wondering what some of you prefer? ThanksBest form of birth control in your opinion?
corkBest form of birth control in your opinion?
Copper T is an IUD that produces no hormones. I've heard it was good. The patch I wouldn't recommend, it could come off. The pill I would recommend ( I just started taking lo ovral) but only if you take it the right way such as on time everyday and if you are on any kind of medications such as antibiotics use a back up method such as condoms until you're through taking them, I have heard bad stories about the IUD that goes in your arm, ummm and the shot..haven't heard much complaint about it except not very good for you.
well the best is DON'T HAVE SEX!! another would be use a condom. and for ladies even though its ridiculed the morning after pill is a good thing to use if you don't use a condom and you might think your pregnant, but like they say it is an abortion pill it only works if the eggs has come into contact with the sperm.
NuvaRing!!!!


Oh I love it.


I have had no problems with it and you only need to put it in every three weeks and take it out for one.


Very easy to remember and as effective as taking the pill regularly.





recent studies have said the shot can lead to brittle bones and arthritis when you get older.


My doctor advised me against it.
well, i hate the pill %26amp; my husband %26amp; i hate condoms as well. we have used the withdrawl method for over 2 years now with no pregnancy, but as we all know, it's not a form of birth control. lol. instead of the pill just get the patch. all you do is leave it on %26amp; change it once a month. so easy!!! ;)
If you have trouble remembering to take the pill, then the shot may be the best form for you. It's different for everyone though. Would it help if you set an alarm on your phone calender everyday? Maybe set your pills next to your toothbrush? By the coffee pot?





Personally I think the pill is the best form. It's effective and has good benefits.
Depo-Vera shot. One shot every 3 months. No Periods and you can stop it at anytime and conceive. It also has the potential to help reduce the chance of heart attacks and strokes and fibroid tumors.
ive been using the nuvaring for over a year now and it works great. there are no side affects, like weight gain, acne, etc, and it's not hard to forget about. your husband might feel it when yall have sex, but it wont be annoying.
if your husband does not like the condom then you have to remember to take the pill.
I personally like the depo-prevera shot because I can't remember to take the pill and with the depo shot you only have to go once every 3 months and it's very reliable.
DEPO...I LOVED IT...NO PERIOD..AND NO KIDS AND THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU CAN GET OFF OF IT AT ANYTIME AND GET PREGNANT..I DID
I would really suggest trying to remember to take the pill every day. Works great - 99% if used correctly. Certainly don't go back to condoms.
mmm, in your case? the patch. I have a fear of needles. But I could do the patch.
I love my IUD, personally. Not Mirena, but the Paraguard which has no hormones. But I do understand this doesn't work for all women.
i would say birth control pill, etc. and along with that wear condoms
Well, abstinence is 100%. But I think the pill works fine, condoms are great, but a lot of guys don't like to wear them.
ABSTINENCE.....100% effective haha
I prefer the pill. I keep them next to my toothbrush so I don't forget. Good Luck!
Try the shot
chastity belt
depo shot
patch
pull out method ! lol
the shot. or get your tubes tied.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





the pill makes you fat. :)
Surgery.Its 100%.
abstinence
Not having sex.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment