Saturday, August 21, 2010

What would be the best form of birth control for my 13 year old daughter....?

She got pregnant using the pill.....so I need another suggestion.....What would be the best form of birth control for my 13 year old daughter....?
a needle and threadWhat would be the best form of birth control for my 13 year old daughter....?
ABSTINENCE, MOM. It will cost you nothing, and it's completely effective, unlike even the most advanced birth control pill. She is WAY TOO YOUNG to be having sex, much less dating, and unless you want to be raising your own grandchild in another nine months, you need to put your foot down and cut off her contact with boys for good, except at school. NO 13 year old girl is mature enough or responsible enough to take the pill without close parental supervision- which clearly she didn't get, or she wouldn't have gotten pregnant the first time. Have you talked to your daughter about condoms and why it's important to use them, as well as taking the pill? It sure doesn't sound like this is the case.





I would suggest that you and your daughter visit her pediatrician and ask what's appropriate in her situation. Chances are good the doctor will agree with me, because pregnancy in a 13 year old is very risky and dangerous for both the girl and the baby. I'd also use this visit as a chance to help your daughter get her facts straight and LEARN something about her body and the way it works- because clearly, she is ignorant about a lot of things.





Good luck.
That she's 13 and has already been pregnant is horrible and I think you and her need some open, honest conversation about sex and the consequences of sex. Other than that - the Depo shot is great. You go to the doctors every 3 months for 1 shot that protects you til the next one.
*coughs up soda* EXCUSE ME?!?! She got pregnant at thirteen and you're OK with it?!





Don't give her a stupid pill! Tell her that she's 13 years old and nowhere near being mature enough to be a mom! She shouldn't have sex until she's at least five or six years older!





I'm ashamed of both of you even though I don't know you. Give her another chance, not to conceive, but to redeem herself.
The best form would be abstinence. She is 13 and has already gotten pregnant. The girl needs to STOP having sex. If that was my 13 year old daughter she would be under house arrest for a couple of years and not be allowed out without a chaperone. I am completely serious!!
Wow...um...if you are going to ask questions like this and want people to take you seriously, you might want to put your answers and questions on private.





Because the questions you have asked just showed that you are nothing but a troll who spends most of their day sitting in front of the computer or the tv instead of being productive.





Go get a job. Or better yet, just say off of here. Nice try.
About me: This is my 3rd account if you were my contact before....please connect....♥ If not email me first or I WILL BLOCK YOU......I promise.....!!





You sound about as mature as your questions are oh and your profile above





OK OK HERE IT IS According to this question she had sex for the first time AND SHE HAS A 13 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER !


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I got pregnant using the pill too, so I got a tubal! Your daughter is way too young for that, lol. Probably the shot or an IUD. I don't know if they do an IUD on 13-year-olds, but I would check. Lasts for 5 years :D
I don't think that she should be having sex at 13 with a child...


I find that kind of disturbing O_o





If you must use it though, I think there's a shot you can get every three months or something. I'm on NuvaRing though.
YOU ARE A TROLL.


I just read your other questions. And look at your dp. You are a sick, sick person. Get out of here, no one wants you here, when you are making up stories about a 13 year old girl who is pregnant and who has sex.


LEAVE YOU SICKO!
shes 13 she shouldn't even be having sex but since she is i would take her down and get her one of them shots they last like 3 months and it prevents pregnancy... probably she got pregnant because she wasn't taking the pill correctly
Well If she already got pregnant I think she should stay off the sex ....








but talk to your doctor ,


he/she'll know .





They ask a few simple things and they will find her the right one ! :)
Take her to vet and give her the injection they give to the bitches to avoid pregnancy
Use nuvaring, or tell her to keep her legs shut.


The birthcontrol that come in shots aren't good.
Hysterectomy
not having sex. also known as abstinence :]
A chasity Belt and you throw away the key.
abstinence
abstinence
abstinence
I read over in the infectious disease section.........nevermind





Tell her to try anal
trollll....troll.troll.troll.trolll.....…











your so feakk
depo!
Tell her to keep her legs closed and her undies ON!
chasity belt


=)





either that ur rip her uterus out
Nuva ring



She's a TROLL, look at her questions.
Troll.
WTF?! this is wrong.... in all ways......

No comments:

Post a Comment