Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone use Nuva Ring as a form of birth control?

If so, how do you like it?


Is it effective?


Comfortable?


Did you gain weight, lose weight?


Side effects....Does anyone use Nuva Ring as a form of birth control?
I used it for a few months and loved it!!! i didn't gain a pound and it was very comfortable. my bf didn't mind it either :)Does anyone use Nuva Ring as a form of birth control?
I tried it, but I did not like it. It was always slipping down no matter how far I pushed it up. Due to it slipping out I got a UTI. I have very strong vaginal walls and have never had a kid, so there should be no reason to why it did it for me, but I guess everyones body is different. You could give it a try. I think I got a free trial online, you have to bring the print-out with your perscription before it gets filled.
I use the Mall as birth control, a stroll through there with the crying, whining kids is enough to make me keep mr happy under wraps.
I used it for a couple months and actually really liked it myself...but my BF didnt like it. He complained that he could feel it. I didn't have any side effects that I noticed.
I've been using it for 11mos. It's very comfortable, I don't even feel that it is there, my husband doesn't feel it. I didn't gain weight or lose weight. I have had no bad side effects. as for the effectiveness, it is just as effective as any other birth control, that is taken exactly as directed. i'm not pregnant. I haven't had any scares, that I was. I think it's effective. I love it, I actually haven't had my period since I started on it. I highly recommend it.
i didnt like it. it sucks trying to get it out, imagin having to dig your finger up in there. mine kept gettin jammed behind sumin in there. i had to try n get my finger as far in as i could n bend it while having my one leg propped up on somethig and slightly bent over it sucked! also the only but scary side affect for me, and the reason i deff decided to stop b/c all together was it made me pee blood. also i didnt gain or loose weight on it.
all forms of birth control are the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment