Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is anyone bothered that some people use abortions as a form of birth control?

It bothers me too. There are so many other options. I feel don't kill the child b/c of your stupidity. It makes me mad to hear that women are having abortions b/c lack of birth control. I'm 20 years old and this is my 1st child i'm having, the baby was unexpected but the father and I are doing what we need to do and preparing for the bundle of joy thats going to be in our lives.Is anyone bothered that some people use abortions as a form of birth control?
I don't think it should be used as a form of birth control. I also don't agree with them in general.Is anyone bothered that some people use abortions as a form of birth control?
Yes, I am so sick of hereing about the morning after pill that I could puke. Hell put a coat on the thing or keep it in there pants. And the women need to grow up and act more there age instead of shoe size.
you do?
bothered! ugh! i hate it! it is disgusting and uncalled for. you spread em you get em! deal with it already and be a real woman and raise your kids...don't kill them!
I am extremely bothered. I think it's sad that I live in a country that allows murder to go on each and every day. I see girls who have had more than ten abortions. I want to tell those dumbies that hey, birth control is free at the health clinic. Abortion is f u c ked up and the people that argue for it are too.
I'm bothered by the idea of someone using abortion as a form of birth control....however, I feel like women should have a choice too! But, using this as a form of birth control is not only lazy, but very disgusting too!!!
Yes! Very much bcuz it's laziness. I've known and heard of women having 3-5 abortions bcuz she (obviously) didn't FEEL like using a condom or getting on birth control. It's awful and neglegent. And some say ';don't be so harsh, she's going through a hard time'; but I could see the first time as a hard time, but what about after the 3rd time? What do you call it then? People don't want to realize that they are responsible for themselves and their actions. They're so quick to blame someone else in any situation. I'm fat- it's McDonalds fault. I'm depressed- it's my Dad's fault. I'm knocked up again- it's that ******* fault. I'm broke- it's my boss' fault. So when do people wake up and take responsibility for themselves? Nobody wants to! They want someone to make their decisions, pay their bills, feed them and wipe their a**.
Yes this bothers me very much, its sick how some people can do that! why cant they just go out and buy sum condoms or get some birth control??
I dont judge people who have had abortions its their right. Its not something I personally would do but I dont judge others. Using it as birth control is a little uncalled for and I think they need to realize what its doing to their bodies each time they do it, I also wonder how many make up bs stories to get people on here all riled up
hell yea should not be haveing sex if cant take care of baby
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Women - you have other options.


Men - help her look at all the options.
Yes, I am a Christian and I believe abortion is murder. You can have a baby for free these days and you can also give it up for adoption for free. I wish I could just up and have a baby but it isn't in the cards for me.
It does bother me. I am pro choice and very strong believe that a woman has a choice in the outcome with her pregnancy. But a woman needs also to take responsibility for her reproduction. I would think preventing pregnancy would be easier being that abortions are expensive, painful, can have side effects and can be emotionally draining. You would think after the first unwanted pregnancy, they would learn.





During my second pregnancy, I had considered abortion due to health reasons. That time was one of the most pain full and stressful times of my life. Thankfully, the new medicine worked and I did not have to make that decision. I just do not understand how someone could think... ';well, I don't need to use a condom, I'll just have an abortion';.
YES! I am totally against abortion!!! Give the baby up for adoption for pete's sake!
Amen!!! It bothers me big time! My husband and I have been trying to have another one, and I keep having miscarriages. Its depressing seeing these ppl abort healthy babies. Someone yesterday admitted to aborting twins!!!! Sometimes I honestly cry reading these things. I really do.
It's really none of my business what another person does, but simply taking the birth control pill AND using condoms is much easier, cheaper, less stressful, and obviously less morally debatable, therefore better for the woman herself. If you know you can't handle a baby, why wouldn't you take all the precautions available? Abortions are available for EMERGENCY situations, but a few women take advantage of them as ';their right';...yes, you have that legal right, but don't you owe it to yourself (even if you don't think you owe it to your child) to have more respect and care for your own body to at least make an ATTEMPT not put it through such an ordeal?





What REALLY kills me are the questions about ';I had an abortion last month then had sex five times in the enxt month and we used the pull-out method...can I be pregnant?'; Uhhh, if you just had ONE unwanted pregnancy, wouldn't you wise up and prevent yourself from having another one?
Ah yes the alleged women who use abortions as birth control. Have any evidence that they even exist, because I haven't seen any.
i think it is wrong to have an abortion in any case, but i do feel its crazy to keep having abortions because you chose not to use protection. i had an aunt that had 5 abortions, I figure she was old enough to figure out how babies are made!! but i guess not!!
i definately am. why would you kill the child you brought into the world because of one stupid mistake? was it the baby's fault? my goodness.
yes i hate it i am appalled by it i think it is soo stupid their killing a human being it is terrible i am absoulty disgusted by it
Birth control is suppose to prevent the pregnancy taking place. Having an abortion is preventing responsibility for not being smart and preventing the birth in the first place. Whoever thiks that this is a form of birth control is a F**kin retard.
I do not agree with abortion instead of birth control either, but I am not totally against it for certain reasons. My view on this has changed completely within the past week. I used to be so pro life!





I am going through something right now that is tearing me apart. I found out 2 weeks ago that my hubby and I were successful in making baby #3 and we were extremely happy until we found out this week, after going to ER for chest pain, that I have a major heart condition and that 60% of women who carry a baby through pregnancy with this condition will die. Abortion is recommended for patients with this condition. I have 2 children already that need me and I have also spent my adult life risking my own life to save others as an EMT and firefighter. Now I am stuck with making a decision that no mom should ever have to make.





The abortion issue is not cut and dry like I used to believe. I now understand that there are some acceptable reasons.
Sorry for responding to other comments instead of answering your question, but my response should tell you everything you need to know about where I stand...





As for the ';mythological'; women who use abortion as birth control: Number one, it may be argued that when you do not use protection, end up pregnant, and get an abortion, you are using abortion for birth control. That's not a difficult argument to make. If, when I have sex, I use a condom to avoid having a baby, I am using a condom as birth control, am I not? How is it different when a woman says, ';hey, if I end up pregnant, I'll just get an abortion';? That is her method of birth control.


And number two: I have personally known people who have had multiple abortions. As in more than two. More than three. More than four. What other form of birth control could these women possibly be using? Time to switch, I would say. The only times that abortion is not ';used as birth control'; are when the mother has been raped (who takes birth control in case they're raped?) or when there is a developmental problem with the baby. Or in cases that jeopardize the LIFE of the mother- as in Wormbutt's case. Neither would justify abortion for me personally, but those are the only cases over which the woman herself has no control. In normal cases of consensual sex, there is NEVER an excuse to say ';Oh, oops. Looks like I'm gonna have to have an abortion.';





And ';what does abortion have to do with pregnancy?'; Really, now. What DOESN'T it have to do with pregnancy?





I have an aunt and uncle who waited FOUR YEARS to adopt a child when she couldn't conceive. Isn't it interesting that the number of children murdered in utero in this country is almost EXACTLY equal to the number of prospective adoptive parents. The ';unwanted babies'; argument does not hold any water. THERE ARE NO UNWANTED BABIES. Just because the mother doesn't want them, that does NOT make them UNWANTED. There are thousands of families out there who DESPERATELY want them.





I keep hearing women say ';It's one thing to have it happen once. But to keep doing it... that's awful.'; Why is it awful? It's only awful if it is in fact a baby. If it's not a baby, then it's no different from getting a tattoo, and then getting another, and then another. And if it IS in fact a baby, then it's awful the first time, and the second, and the third... It's always awful. It's always murder. Or it never is. I don't understand the argument that it's okay if she doesn't make a habit of it.
i think for every person its diffrent depends on the circumstance but to keep having them 1 after another is just awful
What does this have to do with pregnancy?
Not really. If someone is dumb enough to shell out hundreds of dollars for an abortion instead of using a condom or getting the pill what kind of parent would they be?
ugh u ppl r so closed minded..yall make me so ******* frustrated...did itever occur to ne of u that sometimes u have to do that...in sum situations thats sumthing that has to b done? prolly not cuz yall r so damn perfect that u could never b raped...i hate to break it to u but the fact that we live in america means we get to have a choice....yea u get to have ur opinions but didnt ur moms ever teach u if u dnt have ne thing nice to say dont say ne thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment