Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has anyone had the implanon form of birth control?

i was considering getting the implanon method of birth control as a second option because i am not eligible for mirana due to precancerous cells and my friend just told me last night that the hormones that are in the implanon are the same ones that are in the depo shot. i have heard a lot of horror stories about the shot and i am very against getting it. i just wanted to know if anyone else had gotten the implanon and what symptoms they experiencedHas anyone had the implanon form of birth control?
I have had 3 implanons. The only side effect that i have is my periods stop all together after about 4 months. But i see that as a bonus. One less thing to worry about. So each time i have had it, i am period free for around 2 1/2 years.


But just because there are horror stories, does not mean that it will happen to you. Everyones body reacts differently to different medications. Just like i, cannot have the pill. If you research anything you will hear horror stories.


The implanon can make you have irregular periods or it can keep them the same way. I honestly love them %26amp; cant see myself ever using anything else. I would recommend them to anyone. Give it a go for 6 months and if you dont like it, just have it removed. Its a simple procedure. If you do like it then, you are worry free for 3 years.Has anyone had the implanon form of birth control?
I have the implanon but i just had a baby 6 weeks ago so i am on my first period and im not sureifit is normal to be this longor not but i am going on 17 days. But the implanon has given me no side affects yet but ofcourse the bleeding could be one of them .
23.7% of women have Iplanon removed because of bleeding problems. This includes excessive bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment