Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alternate form of birth control?

I can't use hormones due to health reasons, and I can't use the IUD. It's seeming as though condoms and diaphragms are our only options, but we would have to stop and either insert or put on in the midst of a ';moment.'; Any suggestions otherwise that would prevent us from having to interrupt an intimate moment? Side note: It's my husband so I don't need to protect against STDs.Alternate form of birth control?
I can't believe people are recommending Emergency Contraception. There's no way you want to put that stuff in your body every morning after you have sex with your husband. That stuff should only be prescribed to people who have been raped, even then if it were me I couldn't do it, it's still MY child in my womb I'd be killing.





My husband and I are in the exact same boat, and unfortunately we are just getting used to the condom. We are trying to keep track of my cycle though, and particularly right after my period we have ';free'; sex for about three days after, and it's wonderful.





Then there's surgical sterilization of course, but perhaps you're not ready for that yet.Alternate form of birth control?
Emergency contraception (a pill you should take the day after your ';moment';)
I guess Plan B, a morning after pill. Nonprescribed.

No comments:

Post a Comment