Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: what is your favorite form of birth control?

Mine is jumping jacks.Poll: what is your favorite form of birth control?
pulling out and nutting on her facePoll: what is your favorite form of birth control?
No worries mate. I'm fixed. Already had my kids and too old to want more. But sex is still number one on my list of fun things to do.
Postnatal abortion by means of Face Eating.
Your Uncle Snotty was born under the harsh New Mexican sun right around 1959. I'm fairly certain those brutish, two-headed green things that shoot outta muh manmeat would kill a woman 'fore makin' her with child.
Hanging around ugly babbies
cut nuts








%26lt;------
buttsex and Seasonique
%26lt;---- Spayed
%26lt;---- Tubes tied.





WTF? I'm getting thumbs down for having my tubes tied? Bunch of uptight people around here, aren't there?
a loaded diaper and a screaming baby.
dirty magazines and kleenex
scissoring
abstinence.
Never seeing her again after sex, that way as far as I know I have no kids.
anal
rabbits
Neutering and rhythm.
Right...


mine is condoms.
The Lord.
Dust buster.
Pulling out.
coat hanger
ATM
Not showing up works for me!






A Tall Flight of Stairs
I'm probably not the best person to answer this
Pizza Rolls...It's been 15 years and they haven't let me down yet!
an afternoon at Chuck E Cheese's...





I'm going to pretend I didn't hear Nerdy say that...
I never figured that out, that's why I have 3 and am now spade.
swallowing...can I say that?
hot tubs and tool sheds

No comments:

Post a Comment