Friday, August 6, 2010

What form of birth control should I be using?

my sister got breast cancer at 31. she was a non smoker, non drinker, workout enthusiast...etc.What form of birth control should I be using?
AbstananceWhat form of birth control should I be using?
You should talk to your doctor, there are lots out there. If you're worried about putting too many hormones in your body they have lots of BC w/ low hormones.
The best thing to do is discuss this with your OB/GYN. There is something out there that will be safe and effective for you, but you may have to try a few things to find your best choice.
Use a condom. I wouldn't use anything that messes with the hormones.
an effective one
I'm not quite sure what birth control has to do with your sisters situation exactly, but I'm on the coil, a non hormonal one that lasts up to 5years and it's fab xxx
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment