Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is your form of birth control?

And are you having any side effects?





What is your form of birth control?
Landon's Momma forgot to mention the side effect of abstinence...irritated husband!What is your form of birth control?
FAM (Fertility Awareness Method), and no side effects of course! The Depo shot screwed my hormones up BAD, and made me starving 24/7, even waking me up at night hungry! :( No more drugs for me...

Report Abuse



Nuva ring. I can't remember to take the pill so this is fantastic for me. It's a flexible ring you put in once a month and the side affects are low. I actually went on it to get my hormones under control more than anything. Because of infertility, getting pregnant on my own would be a miracle. I actually feel much more balanced being on it, but I have PCOS and my hormones are kind of screwed up.
I use Mirena. The only side effects I have from this is spotting. I haven't had a regular period since I have been on it. I have occasional spotting whenever.... for no particular reason. Its very annoying.


Other then that it isn't too bad. The pill always made me sick. I don't do very good with hormone birth control.


I choose the mirena because I wanted something with low hormones.... something that I didn't have to remember.... and something.... that when I choose to try for another baby.... wouldn't take long to get me back on track menstruating normally.


My husband and I am are discussing getting it take out though. We want to try for our second child soon! :)
im using the implant called ''implanon'' i have had no side effects at all i think its wonderful and so effective because you don't have to take the pill everyday and if your like me i have a forgetful mind.. the only problem is that ive heard that some women get uncontrolled periods like 6 weeks at a time and some get them once in 3 months or some get none at all for the whole 3 years its in.. u have to get it removed at 3 years and a new one put in but its worth a look its easy and you don't have to worry about it in your arm its usually inserted in the upper side of your arm and you don't even know its there highly recommend it
My most effective method so far is no sex. This is working pretty well considering I'm constantly exhausted from chasing my 8 month old around. The only side effect is I get more sleep this way, not a bad side effect at all. Seriously though, when we do have sex we use condoms. I am not on pills or any form of BC.
After numero dos in May 2009 I'll be getting Mirena. I was on Nuva Ring, but I bled for what seemed like 2 whole months so my doctor insisted that I try a different form of bc. Needless to say I didn't and that's why number two is one his/her way. I was also on Ortho Evra, and it was okay, no spotting or anything, but after I was on it for two years it was hell when I stopped my body was going crazy.
I'm on NuvaRing right now, but my blood pressure is a little high (family history of high BP and the ring isn't helping), so I'm probably going to go back to the pill (Yasmin, or maybe switch to Yaz).





Never had any problems with the pill, just remembering to take it every day!





Also, the boyfriend wears condoms.
A baby.





Side effects include tiredness, fatigue, hunger, headaches, smelling like sour milk all the time.......
Ehhh...well hardly any sex since baby came along (9 months ago!!) Has been pretty effective as contraception! Side effects- fustrated husband. But usually the pill is the preferred method!
vasectomy (my husband ne way) and yes he has side effects-sharp pains in his groin occasionally but its better than more kids
I am on a special pill called Efrin (I think) its for nursing moms... although I am thinking about going off of it ... I think it is affecting my milk.
Vasectomy...no side affects.
Femcon Fe. And no side effects.
Pull-out.





Silly i know.





I have on my to-do list to get pills.
No form...I hate any kind of birth control. makes me sick, gain weight, and feel terrible!
no sex and none.
Mirena. I had spotting the first month or so but it's been smooth sailing since!
Depo shot, no side effects. None that I've experienced at least
abstinance
My husband got a vasectomy..YES so we can do as we please and have tons of fun....
pull out





NOPE
since in breastfeeding im taking nord q d its estrogen free and its a pill

No comments:

Post a Comment