Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Isn't faith the ultimate form of mind control?

I no longer need my brain for I have faith to guide my every move.Isn't faith the ultimate form of mind control?
Depending on what your faith is in..





It is through faith in God I receive revelation from God.





God is an eternal spirit his truth is revealed through the spirit.





A man's intellegence is limited ..God is eternal..If you wish to know truth greater than flesh and blood you need to receive it from God.





It is the reason Jesus taught








John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.








John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.


7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.Isn't faith the ultimate form of mind control?
NO! You do not understand faith. Without using a brain, it is impossible to have faith. Only an intelligent person can have faith and can practice faith. Faith is the exact opposite of mind control. Learn what faith really means before you start denigrating it.





Go in peace.





And, always remember: -- Jesus loves you!!





Sincerely,


Uncle Floyd
No.





Question answered.





Faith =/= Mind Control.
The faith of a Christian is based solidly on the revealed attributes of God.


I am sorry to hear you no longer need your brain.
when people have nothing they turn to god and then in their minds they still have something to live for, or in some cases die for
It makes life easier





whatever happens is supposed to happen





and God loves me
Silly no. Faith is Spirit period. No science is needed. Hell, science is what we call it.
I don't have any faith because God talks to me all the time inside my head.
It doesn't control your mind, It kills it...





I wouldn't put my friend through that...
It IS a form of mind control; I don't know that it is the ULTIMATE form.


~
That's partly why it won't go away.
No, free will give you the choice to accept or reject anything you want.
not the ultimate one, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment