Friday, August 6, 2010

What form of birth control do you prefer and why?

it seems alot of people are still using the old fashioned ';pill'; which is really unreliable since its easy to forget to take it at the exact same time...........What form of birth control do you prefer and why?
I've had a vasectomy. No sperm - no kids.What form of birth control do you prefer and why?
I used the nuva ring, I like the convience of not having to take a pill every day and still have the protection , you just insert it in the vaginia and take it out for seven days have your period and reinsert it. And alot of people that use it are surprized that you dont feel it and neither does your partner
The pill is the most reliable and the condom must be used at all times so men can control their own reproduction. Any man who trusts the pill to control his own procreation is being irresponsible.
i still prefer pill...i have an alarm set everyday at a certain time so i do not forget. if someone is really concerned about getting pregnant they will make sure they take it.
i think a combination of the pill and thd good ole' condom will work wonders and will keep u free of stds and other nasties
I've heard good things about the ring and patch... only have to remove those once a month.. I advise against the Depo... The Depo kept me on my wrag for 6 months until it was completely out of my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment