Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lost the last active birth control pill-- do I need a backup form of BC next month?

I lost the very last active pill in my pack last month. I got my period a day early. I am going to start my new pack tomorrow (normal day for me to start a new pack). Do I need a back-up form of birth control next month? Or am I protected?Lost the last active birth control pill-- do I need a backup form of BC next month?
One missed day at the end of the active pills is OK. You will just have an 8 day off cycle, no big deal. You will still be protected.Lost the last active birth control pill-- do I need a backup form of BC next month?
you are protected, you will (as you found out) will only start your period early.
Use back-up for 7 days into the new pack.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment