Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hey lady's what have ya'll found to be the best form of birth control?

What is the best form of birth control?Hey lady's what have ya'll found to be the best form of birth control?
The pill Ortho Tricyclen and as a plus it also helps with acne (zits)Hey lady's what have ya'll found to be the best form of birth control?
I use and like the pill.
I really like Nuva Ring. You insert the ring into your vagina at the end of your period and remove it when it's time to have your period again. It's very simple and you can't even feel it. I've been using it for a couple of years and have not gained any weight or had any other side effects from it. I do have much lighter periods since I've been using it. That's kind of nice.
Abstinence. Everything else there is always a slight chance of failure. But really, in my experience the pill always worked, I just had a problem remembering to take it.
I got pregnant on the pill (after taking it for five years with no problems) - I now use Mirena IUD - so far so good!
I'm on the pill and I use condoms

No comments:

Post a Comment