Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do I need to use a backup form of birth control if I have sex during the end of my ';pill pack';?

If you took it as instructed (meaning you didn't miss any.. not even one), then no, you should be all set. Also, you will want to start your new pill pack as soon as your placebos (the last few pills in the pack) run out





If you want to be on the super safe side, I guess a condom wouldn't hurt.Do I need to use a backup form of birth control if I have sex during the end of my ';pill pack';?
you should use a back up anyway. Wherever you are in the pack, it makes no difference to the effectiveness of the pill.Do I need to use a backup form of birth control if I have sex during the end of my ';pill pack';?
No, your safe all month long, if you took it correctly.
Probably a good idea to use condom even when on birth control pills anyway. Way too much diseases being passed around these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment