Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have the IUD form of birth control and my periods have been kinda weird anyone have an idea why?

My period use to be really normal 5 days long and I would know exactly when it was coming and now I have this paste like dark brownish reddish discharge 3 days before it become like my regulaur period.. Thats how it usually was when it was ending.. I have the cooper IUD that has no hormons...And I dont have insurance anymore so I dont know what to do anyone have any advise?I have the IUD form of birth control and my periods have been kinda weird anyone have an idea why?
I have talked to others who have used IUD and they have said that IUDs can interfere with a period. I would recommend checking with a dr. Since you don't have insurance anymore, check with your city's health dept to see if they offer a free clinic. If not check to see if there's a Medical School close by that might be able to help you with this to see what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment