Friday, August 6, 2010

Implanon good form of birth control?

Has anyone used this form of birth control? I read about the side effects but I want to hear personal stories!!


Any advice or stories are greatly appreciated! Implanon good form of birth control?
Well, I've been using it for two weeks, but I've done my homework. It is 99% effective and the insertion process(A big needle) is painless, but if you don't like needles I would recommend it. So far I haven't gained wait, but there is still time. Mainly I have basically been normal, except I got mine late, about a 9 days after my period, so I had to wait about two weeks ,just to be sure, about having unprotected sex. I also know about Norplant (Which I wouldn't recommend) because my friend had her period of about a year straight. Implanon is a lower dosage, I believe, and so far its worked great. I'm sorry if my personally story isn't that long, but I am manic depressive and so far I haven't had any mood swings either. I hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment