Friday, August 6, 2010

What is a good form of birth control?

i have an iud but i'm sick of it...do not tell me to stop having sex cos that will NEVER happen...my boyfriend is hotter than hell and birth control pills make me have brown spots on my face! please help me!What is a good form of birth control?
Try Kariva, I've had NO side affects on this pill.





As for depo, I highly do NOT recommend that shot. Too many women have very serious side affects because of it. Just google ';depo provera lawsuit'; as well as checking out the reviews on http://www.rateitall.com/t-330-birth-con鈥?/a> (depo user for four years, very glad I'm off of it).What is a good form of birth control?
the depo shot is really good... just one shot every three months, and you don't get your period
The best form of birth control is natural family planning. All others including the pill are a form of abortion.
Melasma(brown spots) as you call it can be lightened with a prescribed bleaching cream Tri-Luma, its expensive and works and you can still take the BC pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment